Sunday, June 21, 2009

What this blog is about

My name is Moshe, but most people call me Moe. I am happily married living in Northern NJ with my wife of 3 years and 24 month old adorable girl. Some of my hobbies are hiking, walking, biking, music, and family. I love nature. My idea of enjoyment is spending quality time with friends and family.

Ben (my dad) started Regal Kitchens & Baths in Brooklyn NY 20 years ago, selling kitchen cabinets to some of the finest landlords in the 5 boroughs of the city, as well as other cities in the Tri-State area. When he started, Ben started with just himself and one other employee. Over time the company grew to employ over 10 full time employees in the office as well as installers on the various job sites.

The Idea of this blog came to me as an informative to show people exacly what we do. I hope to show some befor and after Pics, some of the current layouts we are working on, and the daily going os in our ofice.

No response to “What this blog is about”

Leave a Reply